Like the water lily from which it takes its inspiration, Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp nestles deep in the heart of the game-rich Okavango Delta. It offers a beautiful Botswana safari experience. Enjoy luxurious solitude on its own Delta island within a 272 000 ha exclusive wildlife concession. With only nine tents, this intimate camp offers an exclusive experience steeped in the wonder and magic of this extraordinary ecosystem. Depending on the season, you can float gently along clear, intricate channels and explore the myriad islands of the Delta, or embark on exceptional game drives from the light and airy base of this ethereal camp.
- Game drives, bush walks, scenic helicopter flights and horseback safaris allow you to explore this beautiful area from different perspectives.
- Exceptional wildlife, including elephant, large buffalo herds, tsessebe, hippo, lion, leopard, African wild dog and roan antelope
- Remarkable bird-watching with 450 bird species, including Pel’s Fishing Owl. Vast number of migrant birds in summer.
- Wonderful setting for health and relaxation
- Seasonal* water-based experiences include motorised boating, mokoro trips and fishing excursions
- Perfect for an end to a safari, nature lovers, birders, return travellers, couples, families, anyone looking for a change of pace.